2018 INWES Regional Conference -MENA
Annual Conference of the Tunisian Association of Women Engineers ATFI
11th to 13th in Tunisia
*************** Call for Papers **************
The Tunisian Association of Women Engineers is holding its annual conference, which coincides this year with the organization of the regional meeting of the International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES). The conference will take place from 11 to 13th of MAY 2018 in Tunisia.
The conference will offer participants, speakers and exhibitors the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience about digital transformation
Participants at the conference are engineers scientists as well as students in engineering and sciences from Tunisia ,the MENA region and other country About 100 participants are expected to take part to the event.
The conference languages are French and English.
Please indicate when submitting papers, in which language(s) you are willing to give your presentation.
The theme of the conference is :
Digital transformation – opportunities for women engineers and scientists in the MENA region
We welcome your suggestions for lectures and proposals relating to the following topics:
- Topic 1 : Initiatives about developing innovative applications in different economic fields (agriculture, health, tourism, culture, learning, etc.)
- Topic 2 : Good practices in developing appropriate legal or financial ecosystem to promote the digital transformation initiatives and support startup creation in this field
- Topic 3 : Good practices in developing adequate infrastructure or enhancing digital trust
- Topic 4 : Education skills
- Topic 5 : Other initiatives in relationship with promoting digital transformation impact in economic and social domains
Speakers and workshop-leaders receive free registration to the ATFI-conference. We look forward receiving your suggestions.
Please provide a short summary of your proposed lecture or workshop, including:
Name, address, telephone number and email
To which of the conference topics it belongs
Title in French or English (max. 100 characters including spaces)
Abstract (max. 1500 characters)
Language: French and/or English
|Abstract submission||28th of February 2018|
|Notification of acceptance of abstracts||15th of Mars 2018|
|final papers Program announcement||30th of Mars 2018|
|Nadia SOUISSIMarwa ZAKHBIB|
|KHEMIRI MOUSSAOUI Rym|
|Asma KarouiMarwa ZAGHBIB|
Contact for ATFI Conference
|Phone: +216 21 700 200|
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTICIPANT FORM ON LINE :