Invitation and aims
The Laboratory of Georesources (LGR)and the Tunisian Clays Group (TCG) will organise and host the First International Congress of Atlas Georesources (AGIC)from March 20 to March 22, 2017 in Hammamet, Tunisia.
AGICcordially invites researchers, policy makers, practitioners, students, social enterprises and social economy from all countries to share their knowledge, research and discuss challenging advances in geosciences and their applications for human being development.
AGIC will cover theoretical and applied researchrelated to geosciences.
T2:Geomodelling and Geostatistics
T3: Water Resources and Modelling
Integrated water Management
Conventional, unconventional energy
Geothermal system exploration
Resource mapping and assessment
T5:Geomaterials and Mines
T6:Environment and Climatic Change
T7: Geohazards and Vulnerability
T9: Soil sciences and Modelling
Soil pollution and remediation
- Deadline for submission:July 30, 2016
- Notification of acceptance:December 15, 2016
- Deadline for registration:February 15, 2017
- AGIC2017 Abstract template and instructions for Authors
- AGIC2017 First Announcement and Call for Papers
- AGIC2017 Poster