The global pandemic is already affecting start-ups ecosystem. The biggest impact has been in China, since COVID-19 hit there first. We believe that venture investing fell off a cliff across the globe. In France, Germany and the US, governments are searching for ways to help Start-ups survive.
In this context, creating ultimate confidence and self-belief among start-ups and founders in is very important. ATUGE and OCO Globall are happy to introduce to you during this webinar, speakers from the Tunisian and the UK ecosystem to talk about start-up resilience during this time, the importance of having a loyal community, the ability to maintain the right shareholders to continue growing.
We have invited the following panel to discuss the above:
Our speakers are :
– Kamilia Naili: Co-founder & Chief Business Development Officer at UnFrauded.
– Borhen Jlidi: CTO and Co-Founder at DataVision.
– Salma Baghdadi: Startup Ecosystem Director at Smart Capital.
– Andrew Adcock: CEO and a founding team member at Crowd for Angels, the FCA regulated crowdfunding platform.
Our moderator is
– Hasna Kourda : Founder and CEO at Save Your Wardrobe.
Thursday, 11th June at 18:00h London/Tunis time.
To register, please click on the following : https://bit.ly/3hb2gRQ
This webinar will be in English