This call for projects represents an aspect of the Tunisian-Canadian partnership in the area of ICT and Digital Media.The program is a joined partnership between TUNCAD and ATUPEE group (International Technopreneur Club, Mentorship Group) and U-Accelerator in order to provide selected startups acting in the field of Information and communication technology with less than 3 years of existing with the resources they need to launch and succeed their Fundraising with Canadian and Tunisian stakeholders.
targets: early stage startups leading innovative projects in the field of information and communication technology
- Step 1 : Fill out the online registration form
- Step 2 : Diagnostic project
- Step 3 : Training Sessions
- Step 4 : Customized mentoring of Business Plan for international Fundraising
- Step 5 : Fundraising assisting
Deadline : 12 May 2016
Fundraising Check List : In order to be eligible and ready for funding, the business must be past the prototype stage. The entrepreneur may rely on the following check list before getting into the funding process:
- Form the Company : Build professional business plan ,Form Legal structure, Register business name, Get Tax ID Get Business licence (if any), Prepare pitch deck
- Brand and marketing material
- Funding requirement : Staging equity level target ,Exit strategy, Basic financial analysis
If you have any further questions that you cannot find the answer to here, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Karoui Firas welcomes your questions, inquires and feedback.
E-mail : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel : 50 894 236 |