Education for Employment (EFE) believes that when young people have jobs and the hope of building a future, they help lay the foundation for prosperous and secure societies. EFE has a network of local nonprofits operating across the Middle East and North Africa : Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Yemen.
EFE’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for youth, enabling them to transform their lives through productive, independent livelihoods. Two elements distinguish EFE: 1) We are a network of locally-run non-profits led by a national board of directors (mainly from the private sector) and staff, and 2) We complete the circle beyond training to place graduates in jobs or connect them to entrepreneurship support, and then to provide ongoing learning and civic engagement opportunities.
EFE-Tunisie is expanding its team or the successful implementation of its new projects and programs.
Reporting directly to the CEO of EFE-Tunisie, the Program Manager will work primarily with the Tunisian program team and will also collaborate with the European and U.S. program teams.
The Program Manager will provide support for the development and implementation of program activities of EFE-Tunisia. As such, he/she will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assist in the development, management, and oversite of all EFE-Tunisie projects and training programs
- Coordinate activities amongst different projects.
- Monitor and manage program implementation
- Ensure that program deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
1°) Development of new projects:
- Assist CEO with proposal writing & all program affairs as related to operations and management
- Identify and assess the feasibility of potential training projects through careful needs assessments and through launching sector assessment surveys.
2°) Planning and Scheduling of existing projects:
For each project :
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the CEO
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with the CEO and all other team members that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion in collaboration with the Monitoring and &Evaluation Manager
- Update EFE-Tunisie global workplan for different projects and programs in consultation with EFE-Tunisie team members on a weekly basis and present it during team meetings.
3°) Supervising the implementation of EFE-Tunisie projects:
- In collaboration with the Training Manager, coordinate and oversee participant selection process for job placement and entrepreneurship programs.
- Develop, document, and manage the implementation of all program processes and procedures
- Supervise the execution of the projects according to project plans : organize coordination meetings with project partners and project team members.
- Monitor the progress of projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of these projects
- Establish a communication schedule to update involved stakeholders including appropriate team members and partners on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Oversee maintenance and regular update of graduate status in coordination with M&E Manager and alumni coordinator
- In collaboration with Training Manager and M&E Manager visit Sprogram activities and training courses regularly and serve as mentor and advisor for students, regularly visiting courses and providing additional guidance for them as needed
4°) Project Reporting for Management and Donors:
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on all projects and training programs to CEO
- Ensure responsiveness to donor requirements and reporting
- Backstopping with any program implementation problems and/or student requests and concerns
- Submit budget projections for activities scheduled to occur in the upcoming months and quarters
5°) Project events and Graduation Ceremonies
- Organize guest speakers, special events, and graduation ceremonies
- 4-6 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Experience in project management and program implementation
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and implement multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience in conducting skill needs analysis and developing employer-driven educational and training programs.
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in French, English and Arabic is required
- Availability in a short deadline
- Interested candidates should send their application and CV to the E-mail address: email@example.com before November 24th, 2016
- Please mention “Job offer Program Manager”