International Conference on Business Research Hammamet. April 29-30, 2017
The 2017 International Conference on Business Research (ATIS’17) is to bring together leading researchers, thought leaders, policy leaders, leading executives and senior decision makers in the field of Business Management to a common forum to share their thinking and research results. This Conference put in a forum for debate, collaboration and intellectual exchange for all those concerned by this field of research or practice.
The conference committee welcomes papers on a varied kind of issues employing a range of academic methods including theoretical and empirical contributions using quantitative, qualitative and critical methods. Action research, case studies and work-in-progress/posters from academic, research, consulting, industry, intermediary and policy organizations are invited approaches. Doctoral Research, suggestions for roundtable debates, non-academic papers and product demonstrations based on the main themes are also welcomed. All contributions will be addressed to the suitable theme and/or track.
· Blockchain, crowdfunding, crowdsourcing and the sharing economy
· Business ecosystems and business models in the sharing economy
· Competitive effects of the sharing economy
· Consumer motivations for participating in collaborative consumption schemes
· Corporate governance of Big Data
· Crowd-based capitalism and the sharing economy entrepreneurs
· Differences between the sharing economy and the traditional economy
· Use of crowdsourcing in e-governance
· Employment relationships in the sharing economy
· Implications and consequences of digital platforms
· Marketing strategy for the sharing economy
· Multidimensional trust and safety in the sharing economy
· New forms of organizational governance in the sharing economy
· Promises and the dark side of the fourth industrial revolution
· Ownership and value creation in a sharing economy
· Reputation and consumer protection regulation in the sharing economy
· Risk management in cloud computing
· Role of values in collaborative consumption
· Self-regulation and innovation in peer-to-peer sharing economy
· Social sustainability of the sharing economy
· Strategic and economic implications of product sharing
· Sustainable value generated from open data in a sharing society
The session on transportation and territorial intelligent transport management is a part of the International Conference on Business Research (ATIS’17). Between the culture, territory, transportation and logistics, there are several issues. The internationalization of Logistics and Supply Chain practices implies the existence of cross-cultural differences in this sphere of Management Science due to the role of cultural values in this respect. In this sense, we encourage researchers to publish articles that are interested that focus on Culture, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management practices. This year’s Special issue from the MENA Journal of Cross-Cultural Management : Culture, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management practices, is related to the ATIS’17.
In connection with the ATIS’17 annual international conference on business research, an ATIS Doctoral & Thesis Development Tutorial will take place in a collaborative, open and friendly atmosphere. The Doctoral & Thesis Development Tutorial is intended for doctoral students at the early and middle stages of their dissertation research. Doctoral students are particularly encouraged to participate and present their research proposals, preliminary results and their reflexions on issues related to theory, methods and analysis. All interested doctoral students will be required to submit a report. This report should not exceed 8,000 words (excluding references) and present:
· Research proposals
· Literature review
· Methodological perspective or epistemological position
· Preliminary results
· Main bibliographical references
Best ATIS’17 Doctoral Tutorial Paper Prizes : The best paper presented at the ATIS’17 Doctoral Tutorial will be recognized with the Best PhD Tutorial Paper prize.
Important submission deadlines
Extended abstract (750-1000 words) submission opens Monday, November 14 and will close at 5p.m. on Tuesday, February 14.
Submissions will be accepted in English, French and Arab.
The submission must be done by email to: email@example.com.
Full paper Submission : March 26, 2017.
Camera ready papers : April 2, 2017.
Presentation Slides : April 22, 2017.
Conference : April 29-30, 2017.
Mehrez CHAHER, University of Tunis
Abdelali Naciri Bensaghir, University of Casablanca
Abdelfatteh Triki, University of Tunis
Abdelwahed Omri, University of Tunis
Abderrahman Hassi, University of Al Akhawayn
Abderrazak Ben Maatoug, University of Tunis
Ali Smida, University of Paris 13
Amal Chaabouni, University of Sousse
Amel Belanes, University of Tunis
Anis Gnichi, University of Sousse
Azzeddine Benoudjit, University of Batna
Belgacem Bchini, University of Tunis
Chantal Chanson-Jabeur, University of Paris VII
Chiha Gaha, University of Tunis
Chiraz Saidani, University of Tunis
Faouzi Najjar, University of Tunis
Fathy AL-Tony, University of Cairo
Fatma Bakini, University of Tunis
Hajer Bellalouna, University of Tunis El Manar
Hassen Taleb, University of Gafsa
Hedi Essid, University of Tunis
Henda Mejri, University of Sousse
Karim Azib, University of Tunis El Manar
Khaled Ben Abdallah, University of Sousse
Lamia Gharbi, University of Tunis El Manar
Lamjed Ben Said, University of Tunis
Mahmoud Zouaoui, University of Manouba
Mohamed Mahjoub Dhiaf, University of Abu Dhabi
Mohamed Taoufik Bouzidi, University of Sousse
Mohammed Amine Balambo, University of Kenitra
Mounir Ben Issa, University of Sfax
Nacer Azaiez, University of Tunis
Nadia Essoussi, University of Tunis Carthage
Ourida Saidi, University of Tunis
Rafaa M’Raihi, University of Manouba
Riadh Harizi, Universiy of Bisha
Ridha Bechri, University of Tunis
Rym Hachana, University of Manouba
Said Gattoufi, University of Tunis
Salah Attia, University of Tunis
Salah Khardi, IFSTTAR, France
Sami Boudabbous, University of Sfax
Samia Zouaoui , University of Tunis El Manar
Sana Chebab, University of Kairouan
Saoussen Ben Ammar, University of Sousse
Tarik Kasbaoui, University of El Jadida
Thierry Saint-Gerand, University of Caen
Zied Ftiti, University of Tunis