international Symposium on Entrepreneurship, Blockchain and Crypto-Finance
April 24-25, 2019
The 1st International Symposium on Entrepreneurship, Blockchain, and Crypto-Finance is jointly organized by the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa, Canada; IPAG Center for Energy Economics and Environment; IPAG Institute for Entrepreneurship, Digital innovation and Performance; University of Paris 8; ESSCA School of Management; and the University of Tunis Carthage, Tunisia. It will take place on 24 and 25 of April 2019 at the University Tunis Carthage. The event aims to provide academics, policymakers, and practitioners with a valuable forum for discussion and critical analysis of the major issues and challenges interrelating Entrepreneurship, Crypto-Finance, and Blockchain.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The conference organizers invite submission of both theoretical and empirical papers (in PDF files) relating, but not limited, to:
- Bitcoin Phenomenon
- Future of cryptocurrencies
- Trading cryptocurrencies
- Modeling of price and volatility of cryptocurrencies
- Initial Coin Offering: Challenges and Opportunities
- How does Blockchain technology impact corporate governance?
- What are the benefits and challenges of using Blockchain technologies for business organizations?
- How Blockchain is empowering businesses and communities?
- Marketing – how not to merge a budget for a Blockchain project
- Blockchain for enterprise and business – challenges and opportunities
- Digital innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Blockchain
- Entrepreneurship Education and Blockchain
- What are the legal and ethical implications of Blockchain technologies?
- Building relationships with clarity and transparency: simplifying PR for Token sales and Blockchain ventures Supply chain management and Blockchain technologies
- Smart contracts management
- Cybersecurity and Blockchain technologies
Operational and Applications
- Real world applications of Blockchain technologies
- Will Blockchain drive the evolution of the gaming industry?
- Socially important projects – what sphere critically needs to be changed with Blockchain Scalability: when, where, how
- Linking entrepreneurship, Blockchain, and crypto-finance
- Social entrepreneurship and crypto-finance
Authors are invited to submit their papers (in English) in PDF formats via the conference website by January 31st, 2019: PAPER SUBMISSION
A PDF version of the Call for Papers is available here