In 1956, the United States opened its Embassy in Tunis. From June 2016 to June 2017, the Embassy will be celebrating its 60 years in Tunisia. To celebrate these six decades of partnership and to kick off the next decades of working together, the U.S. Embassy will be using a special logo throughout the year– and we would like YOU to design it.
If you are a Tunisian living in Tunisia and have creative ideas, we encourage you to submit your design to our contest!
The grand prize winner will receive a 15” MacBook Pro!
Please be sure to read the contest rules to ensure your entry is eligible and submit your design to FacebookTunis@state.gov. We look forward to receiving your entry!
In 2016, the U.S. Embassy will celebrate 60 years of U.S.-Tunisia bilateral relations. To mark the occasion, the Embassy announces a competition to design a logo to be used from June 2016 to June 2017. The new logo may be used on the Embassy website, social media sites, business cards, letterhead, posters, souvenir trinkets and gifts, or anywhere else the Embassy chooses. The logo must be appropriate for a professional business setting.
- The contest is open to Tunisian citizens resident in Tunisia.
- The contest is open from March 18 to May 01. Late submissions will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected and notified by the end of May 2016.
- All entries must be submitted by email atFacebookTunis@State.gov no later than May 01. Please note“Logo Contest 60” in the subject line of your email. Your email must include: your full name, your Address and your phonenumber.
- One or more submissions per person are acceptable. Each submission must be sent in a separate email.
- Entries must be submitted as JPEG files. For quality reproduction purposes, the winning entry must later be submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS or AI). Color must be CMYK, though the logo may also be produced in black and white. Contestants are advised to avoid gradients and half-tones.
- The logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes. It should be visually appealing on both small (as small as 2 cm x 2 cm) and large scales.
Determination of Winner and Prize
The winning design will be selected by a panel comprised of officials and employees of the Embassy. Entries will be judged on their visual appeal, adherence to the concept prompting the contest, quality of design, and ease of reproduction for the purposes stated above.
The prize for the winning entry is a 15” MacBook Pro.
The winner will be notified via email and announced on the U.S. Embassy Tunis Facebook page and web site.
* Employees of the U.S. Mission to Tunisia and their immediate family members (spouses and children) are not eligible to participate.
Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
Submissions become the sole property of the Embassy and may be used for any Embassy purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, business cards, letterhead, posters, and other materials.
The Embassy shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
The Embassy reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.
The Embassy reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional or business purposes in the future.
The Embassy reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time by the Embassy, including after the submission window has closed.
By entering this competition, entrants declare that they have read and accept the contest rules.