OST is the first pre-incubator that mainly focuses on youth: students and fresh graduates taking into account their specific needs
The program, delivered in 12 weeks, is co-designed with Columbia Engineering and Business Schools. It is a hands-on learning experience that helps you build your startup and provides you with all the necessary support.
It offers access to a strong network of national and international partners, experts and an incredible community that enlightens your journey. Throughout its multiple partnerships, the program also helps connect to the main stakeholders of the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
– Intensive training led by national and international experts and practitioners
– A strong follow-up to make sure you are assisted
– Matching national mentors and coaches as well as Columbia MBA students
– Support in the prototyping process
– Access to seed funding
– International exposure
– Connection to other national and international programs, incubators and accelerators
Join our interactive Facebook LIVE info session on Friday, 12th of June at 7PM to know more about the program and take your startup idea to the next level!!