THE NEXT SOCIETY
is calling entrepreneurs and innovators to join the 2nd promotion of the Start-up Booster Track
- Take your start-up to the next level! THE NEXT SOCIETY launches its 2nd call for applications to join the Start-up Booster Track, the tailor-made support programme for entrepreneurs in the MENA region.
- Through this call for applications, talented entrepreneurs and innovative businesses will be selected to form the 2nd promotion of start-ups that will benefit from the programme to boost their innovative solutions.
THE NEXT SOCIETY Start-up Booster Track offers tailor-made support
- to Mediterranean startups to help them go international and raise funds through workshops and training sessions, immersion into foreign markets and incubation in European innovation hubs, meetings with investors and long-term coaching by committed mentors.
- Learn more about the
- THE NEXT SOCIETY
will match the selected entrepreneurs and startups to the adequate services
- according to their needs, profile and availability.
- The track is open for innovative early-stage startups with impact-driven solutions, products or services in the following areas:
- *Tech & Software
- *Social & Culture
Start-ups need to be established in Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia.
How to apply?
- Go to www.thenextsociety.co and download the application form.
- Fill up the application form and send it back to email@example.com before 15 November 2018.
- Record a short video (no longer than 2 minutes) and tell us more about your project, your strategy and your team! Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
21 start-ups will be selected to join the second promotion of THE NEXT SOCIETY start-ups.
- For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Watch the teaser for the 2nd call for applications!