مازالت شوية أيامات باش تبعثوا ترشحاتكم لوظيفة مساعد مؤقت لقسمي اللإتصال والشؤون السياسية.مزيد من المعلومات على شروط الترشح على الرابط
The British Embassy, Tunis has a vacancy for a Temporary Duty Support to the Political / Comms Teams, Grade A2 (L). Employment beyond the end of March 2017 cannot be guaranteed.
- Providing support to the embassy political and Comms teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Routine reporting on day-to-day political developments (including preparations for the municipal elections), security and human rights issues. Drafting monthly political report for colleagues in post/London. Representing the embassy at conferences.
- Day-to-day management of the Chevening scholarship programme and human rights projects.
- Administrative support for VIP visits, the Bilateral Forum and the Investment Conference.
- Day-to-day management of the Embassy website and social media accounts, including drafting new material (eg press releases) in both English and Arabic.
- Research to inform political reporting and communications activity. Evaluation of comms activity.
- Monitoring extremist and other social media accounts/websites.
- Seeing the Big Picture: Develop understanding of how own and team’s work supports achievement of Departmental priorities and delivery to the customer.
- Collaborating and Partnering: It requires working collaboratively, sharing information and building supportive, responsive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, whilst having the confidence to challenge assumptions.
- Engaging Internationally: – Effectiveness in this area is about leading internationally, engaging our staff, contacts and international partners to help deliver UK Government objectives.
- Demonstrating Resilience: – This is about helping our people to build resilience in international roles, supporting their ability to adapt to working in difficult and varied international environments and to bounce back from crises and setbacks in these contexts.
- Delivering at Pace: Effectiveness in this area means focusing on delivering timely performance with energy and taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
- Strong communication skills
- Communication and campaign experience (e.g. PR or marketing background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English;
- Strong IT skills and literacy in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).Experience in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Interpreting and Translation skills
Working Hours and Remuneration:
Conditioned working hours are 40 hours gross per week. Standard working hours are from 08:00 am to 16:30 pm from Monday to Thursday. 08:00 – 13:00 on Fridays.
The British Embassy in Tunisia offers an attractive working environment and remuneration package for this role. Initial salary will be TND 1405 per month while on probation. Salary after probation is TND 1739.
The successful candidate will be subject to a 90 day probationary period. The appointment is also subject to satisfactory local and UK security clearances.
Candidates must ensure that they are eligible to work and reside in Tunisia.
No accommodation or relocation expenses are payable in connection with this position.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must attach the following documents when applying online:
1. A covering letter.
2. An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
** (Your application must include examples of when you have demonstrated the competencies outlined above in the cover letter. Applications that do not include this information will be rejected).
The closing date for applications is 13th November 2016.
Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo security vetting procedures. Any offer of employment will be subject to the candidate achieving suitable clearances, medical clearance and reference checks.
You must have pre-existing work authorisation for Tunis in order to apply.
The British Embassy in Tunis is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on grounds of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation.