Fourth International Conference on
Engineering Sciences on Biology and Medicine ESBM’2019
29-31 October 2019 Sfax, Tunisia
Ramzi Maalej (TN), Ahmed Rebai (TN) and Sami Kamoun (TN)
Kamel Damak (TN), Mohamed Abdelhedi (TN).
Call for papers
We are delighted to invite you to the fourth International Conference on Engineering Sciences in Biology and Medicine (ESBM’2019) that will take place from 29 to 31 of October 2019 in Sfax, Tunisia.
The principal themes of ESBM 2019 are:
– Medical physics, Medical Imaging, Radiation Therapy, Dosimetry,Biomedical signal and Image processing
– Nanomaterials, Nanotoxicity, DNA nanotechnology, Nanotechnology in Drug Discovery & Development,
– Novel Drug Delivery Systems
– Forensic sciences
– Computational Systems biology
– Designing and modeling of biological systems
– Statistical methods for biological and genomics data analysis
– Individual identification based on DNA technologies
– Genomics populations diversity
– Wearable & connected devices
– In/on/around-body sensors and actuators
– Biosensors at the micro/nano-scale
– RFID and localization techniques
– Computing/storage infrastructures for e-Health
– Communication infrastructures, architectures and protocols for e-Health
– Body area networking and cloud-integrated networking
– Cognitive communication for medical bands
– IoT devices & architectures for Smart Healthcare
– Healthcare Data Architecture and Terminology Standards
– Clinical Data Visualisation Standards
– Electronic medical records (EMR) and electronic prescription
– Federated Electronic Health Records
– Healthcare Information systems
– Data quality assessment and improvement
– Interoperability issues
– Evolutionary and longitudinal patient and disease models
These themes emphasize the importance of conducting user-oriented, research that aims at creating more value for industry and society. Although the theme provides a special focus for the conference, we welcome papers in relation with two other topics:
see http://esbm2019.atcu.tn for the full list of topics covered by the conference.
Please mark the key conference dates in your calendar:
Deadline for submission of abstracts : 30 September 2019
Notification of decision: 4 October 2019
Camera-ready papers: 10 October 2019
Fees (documentation, coffee breaks, meals)
International Participants: 400 euro
National participants: 400 DT
Special rates will be available for Master and PhD students.
Abstract should be submitted by email on the following address:
Please note that the conference language is English and all submissions must be written in English. We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts and welcoming you to Sfax.
We will be very grateful if you can widely share this Call for Papers with your colleagues.
We have special rates in accommodation in the following hotels:
Ibis hotel 4*
The participant should request the hotel, number of nights and arrival date.
the payment will be on site.
Prof. Ramzi Maalej
Program Committee Chair